Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help my boobs? lol.?

Well, im 13 and all my close friends have bigger boobs than me and i feel left out, and insecure at that...

Can you help me find a way to incease my size?

Without pills or surgey. lol thanks.
Answer:
just wait ill they grow boobs grow untill your 21 i believe...and really small boobs arent that big fo a deal
theres no way without sergury, yours will get there
you look cute, i wouldnt worry about it. Most guys like a nice *** more anyways.
theyre still growing dollface.
dont worry about it.
all my friends have big boobs,
but i consider myself normal [34B].
a lot of people dont stop growing and maturing until theyre in their twenties!! i know it sounds crazy but its true!
Time, time, time!!!
Your not done growing,,be patient.Besides,,Im happy not to be so big,,imagine lugging all that around everyday,,lol.
Studies actually show that late bloomers will indeed have larger boobs than peers of their own age.it just takes time, you'll get there.
Um.
i'm 15. and mine are really, really small.
There's no way to make your boobs grow.. A girl stops growing two years after she gets her period plus you're 13 you've got a little while til you actually need big boobs lol.
your 13, some people mature slower then others.. relax your time will come...
You're only 13 so you got a lot of growing to do. Even if you don't get much bigger, a lot of guys (myself included) prefer smaller boobs. So, if that's what you're worried about, just let it go and have fun! You're perfect just the way you are.
Im not sure what size you are but I'm 17 yrs old and I am in a size 36 D, I use to have the same problem with all my friends but just Try using a Push-Up Bra; it lifts them up a little.
well u obviousley seem left out of group, huh? already happened 2 me...
all u do is drink milk... if not see if u can pass sum lotion... it basically helps u it like swells it up and sooner or later... you feel welcome in the group!! :P
xoxoxox
me
well u can go for cream here in our country there is ratan`s cream 4 this just make sure which is available in storess near u and ya u can also go for boobs inflation pumps. best of luck
for further rference plz give ur idor ph no.
You are pretty, small boobs are not a serious problem.
There is no serious method to grow your boobs without surgery. But if you want to try unproven methods, I have heard hipnosis may help to grow a few inches.
Well amy if your yahoo avatar picture is you dont worry about it because you look pretty hot boob size doesnt really matter...as long a the girls face looks good in this case urs does
big boobs are overrated...if you are fit, feel good about yourself...besides, your boobs will grow for at least 10 more years...if you feel skinny now, REJOICE: you will fill out nicely over time, and be attractive your whole life...girls who are curvy at a young age tend to spend their adult life battling with their weight and gravity...sounds like you are the lucky one...
show me ur boobs and i help!
YOURE CUTE GUYS LIKE CUTE GIRLS OVER BIG BOOBED FRANKENSTEINS...CAPS LOCK!! DAMMIT

show me a pic of you (not necessarly naked) :)
ize dooesnt matter, if anything it is the face that matters, plus you still got some growing to do
ok well its me again this sayin i heard if a guy plays with them then they will grow and its true so thats the only thing i can think of but yea give me a call or write me back it dont really matter well later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net