Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help me Gurl Problumes!!?

OKAY when every i am having me period.. I get crampes and ill take medal but that never works all the time...So what should i us or do. My teacher says its better to run when im in P.E. becasue that helps but i dont thinkk that it does.So [[PLZ HELP ME]]
Answer:
Ok, the minute your period starts, start taking ibuprofen (you can take 3 of the 200 mg pills to start), then take 2 more every 4 hours. That helps me with mine ( and they can be bad). Take the pills.
I have found that taking alieve helps me better than anything. Depending on your age, i would give it a try. Just remember to not life alot during your period because it could cause a hemmorage, and you could bleed worse. Good Luck!
-exercise
-eat bananas
-take 2 midols Xtra strength
-run..i know you won't feel like it but it DOES help.
-stay clean.
-try to NOT think about it.

i know thats hard but just try i started today and i'm leaving tonight for NY (school trip) so imagine my pain and anger.LOL

good luck!

[[鈾]


%26lt;3
she is right...exercise helps. It might not make sense but it does. Try pamprin for pain...I don't usually use anything...just tough it out
my mum would suggest me to get something warm like a hot water bottle and put it on my stomach. it will help!! don't take pills as this will affect your later developing
running is fine and great but when you stop it all comes back...heating pads work, heavy duty pain killers (like vikadin) if you can take em', and foods like bananas. I also find putting my head on one arm of a chair and my legs on the other kind of in a U shape really helps. Or go on birthcontrol and stop having your period
exercise IS good to help with period pain usually, though i'm not sure about running, i'd recommend walking or gentle exercise like swimming -always helped me...it's always the last thing you feel like you can do but it really does make a difference...

use pain killers if you really need them, anti inflammatory ones are the most useful (such as ibuprofin etc) but you need to make sure you follow the instructions, in general a hot water bottle or heat pad works just as well - it's awful but the best you can do is be occupied with something else and relax cos they tend to get worse the more you think about them!!

also you can try peppermint tea as this can help a lot, a glass every few hours is fine..

i hope you find something that helps cos i kow how bad it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net