Sunday, October 25, 2009

Height question?

I turned 16 in March, and i started getting my periods 6 months ago. I'm 5'1 and my Dad is 5'8, Mom is 5'1. Since i basically just got my period, how many more years do you think i'll continue to grow?
Answer:
I got mine at around 15, and kept growing until I was about 18. I grew 2 additional inches my first year or two of college also; so I think you will probably get at least a few inches taller definitely.

I read somewhere that girls are usually about halfway b/w their Mom and Dad's heights so that might be around 5'4" or so? I think that's a great height; you'll be able to fit into all the clothing in the malls!
Probably a couple more years yet. I got my period in 3rd grade, and reached my full height (5'10") in 5th/6th grade. But since you are still 5'1" and already 16, you might take after your mom and be a petite woman. You might grow another inch or so, but don't expect to be over 5'5". And that's a great thing! You know how hard it is being the tallest person in the room all the time? lol
Till you are 21 yrs old. Period has nothing to do with your growth. It is heredity - of you parents and ancestors. Have a glass of milk daily which contains calcium that will help your bones to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net