Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help I'm having hot flashes!?

I'm 21 just had one of my ovaries removed due to a copy cell tumor. (Thats the kind that will have hair, teeth, and eyeball replicas in it. My case was hair and fat cells that made my ovary 8 cm in size) and I just switched brands of birth control from Yaz to Sprintec. I have never experienced anything like this before. Anyone else ever had this problem with birth control or ovary removal?
Answer:
Hello,it is because of your ovary removal.You can go to a health food store and buy Progesterone Cream.It is very safe. Check out the link www.lodestarmedia.co.nz/proges...
Good luck.Ulla (Canada)
I have had the same type of problem and i have found that usually the hot flashes are do to eating anything with sugar in it. Im sorry im not a lot of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net