Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help a girl out?

I just had my period a week ago and it lasted longer then usual. So, one week later after my period...guess what? My period is back again! Is there something wrong with my body. The bloods darker then usual and its also very heavy. I'm 21 years old and I had a baby 8 months ago? Oh lordy. Help me out and give me some advice. I think I'm paranoid.
xo

Oh and I've been having this foul smell down there recently. I have really good hygiene, so I don't know whats the matter with me.
Answer:
Periods are funny things %26 at the age of 40 I still havent worked mine out yet! If you only had a baby 8 months ago you're bound to be unsettled in that department. Ive had dreadful problems with mine, heavy periods %26 endometriosis. I'd get to the doctor if I were you %26 insist he or she send you to see a gynaecologist. Its probably nothing serious but its best to get seen to.
go see ur doctor but sometimes this is normal still go see a doctor
i would check with a doctor if you are concerned
I had this happen to me once. I had my period, it lasted longer and then stopped. One week later I had it again. My sister is a nurse who works in an ob-gyn office and said that sometimes your ovulation is resetting itself. It never happened again. However, if you are concerned call your gyno. Best to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net