Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help me plz!!!?

OK here it is ... i had my 1st period EVER march 25..i havent had it since. i no FOR SURE im not preg. i mean the most iu have ever doen with a guy is give them a polite hug after like church or today at my graduation!! Well can someone tell me whats going on??
Answer:
Sometimes when you first start your period, it is very irregular. When I first started I didn't have another one for 3 months. If you want them to regular then you would need to talk to your doc. about getting on birth control.
your body is regulating, it's nothing to worry about. I skipped the second month when I first started too.
It takes a while for your body to get your period regulated. Nothing is going on, you are fine and normal.
it's normal for periods to not have a regular cycle for the first 2 years. take it from someone who has experienced this before. don't worry it's perfectly normal.
your just late hun don't worry it happens to everyone if you don't have by the end of this month then see a doctor k but don't worry
It sounds like you may need to see your doctor. Irregular periods need to be monitored by a doctor.
It will probably take time before your body regulates your period...I don't think it is serious...but if you are concerned you should probably call your doctor.
It sounds perfectly normal to me. My period started when I was 11 and it would skip months or it would come twice in one month. That continued for about 5 or 6 years until I got on the pill. Now, I never have a problem with it. If yours continues to be irregular talk to your doctor because you don't want to suffer with it for years like I did.
Hunny.. relax.. you are perfectly normal. Periods are very irregular when you first get them. Its your body adjusting to becoming a women. It will take a few years (depending how old you are now) for it to regulate out.

It all a part of growing up. Just relax you are fine. Just keep a pad handy as you may get the next one unexpectedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net