Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heavy Menstrual...HELP!?

I have a history a cervical pre-cancer cells, so taking birth control is out of the question. I would like to have children, so anything major is a last resort only. My periods are extremely heavy with many clots for 4-5 days with the last 2 days a bit more "normal". Is there anything natural I can take to help? Symptoms include...very heavy flow, clots, cramping, back pain, weak, light headed, dizziness, and fatigue. (HELL BASICLY)
Answer:
Hi, I have basically the same thing I have pcos and I had pre cancer cells as well. I can't be on birth control because of that and the pain is so severe. What I did was went to a pharmacist and they recommended taking "vitamins" the ones that help for menopausal women and it lightened the flow a little bit but it helped a lot with the pain. Also, heat wraps and hot showers seem to help me. I'm not sure if that would help you any. Good luck.
I don't know if Progesterone is contraindicated for someone who has had pre-cancerous cells, but it will lighten your periods. Otherwise, the only other options I'm aware of will make you sterile (uterine oblation is a good option if you don't want to reproduce).
Midol, it'll take away the pain and make the periods lighter.
You may have fibroid or you lack some kind of multivitamin. So see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net