Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help if you have experienced...I have a concern about my menstrual cycle?

The first day of my last menstrual cycle was May 5th. My cycle is always regular (except when i was pregnant which ended up in a miscarrige).

I had intercourse May 18th and I bled a lot, what seemed to be a days worth of a regular period in the time frame of 4 hours.In the blood there were small fragments i didnt have cramps just bled. It stopped and was fine.

Then in May 24th i bled a tiny amount for about 25 minutes.


Now i had intercoure last night and bled again, i thought maybe it was an early period since yesterday was the 3rd and i get it the 5th.After 20 min it stopped.

I have no idea what is going on.i dont knwo if i'm pregnant or if my cycle is all wacko or what.

anyone ever experience anything like this?
or have any idea?
Answer:
Again there are numerous reasons why a person can be bleeding between periods. My advice is to check with your gynecologist. The fact that you had a miscarriage can also be a cause for greater concern. Check your doctor jus to make sure all is well.
I have experienced periods that stop, then start, but nothing to the extent that you are describing.

I would definitely talk to my ob/gyn- clearly something irregular is going on, and you will feel so much better once you understand what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net