Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help for bad period symptoms?

I have REALLY bad PMS, not emotional, but physical. I PMS for 2 weeks, have my period for 1 week, get 1 week of break, and then back to 2 weeks of PMS and so on. My boobs get so sore (they are Ds) and it makes everything I do hurt. I also get cramping, back pain, and a few other things. But the 14 days of boob soreness is TERRIBLE. Does the birth control pill help with these symptoms? Are there any specific brands that you could name?
Answer:
YES! When I was 14, I was pretty much crying the entire time I was on my period. Bad cramps and heavy flow. Birth control pills were my life saver. I've been on them for over 10 years, and I hardly have any PMS symptoms, and I have a 4 day period. You should make an appointment with a clinic or doc!
The pill will help with cramping, but Midol should help other symptoms.
Only Progest. BC may help. u should c yr ob gyn.
midol, and pamton both very good but go with the midol at least that is my first pick. some tips i have are excersize not hard core just walk a pet, or do something you enjoy it really does help. Bubble baths feel great on your boobs, cramps, and back even headaches. Heating packs work great too. Wear extra snug bras to keep them on top of your chest and not moving so the pain is less. The pill. Im not too sure about that one but i think it does work. If you have any more questions email me at xoemilyx@yahoo.com

goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net