Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help me gain weight. Please?

I'm 13 years old.
And I weigh about 70-75 pounds.
I eat and I don't starve myself.
I don't know what's wrong with me.

Help me please
Answer:
mm well i suggest a peanut butter sandwich before bedtime and drinking juice or a glass of milk with every meal. if you dont like plain milk you can add ovaltine. pasta, breads and rice can help.

on another note try asking mom/dad to take you to go to the dr just make sure everything is ok.
Eat healthy things such as fruits, veggies, whole grains and eat protien. Try protien bars. Drink lots of water. Stay away from refined sugars such as candy.
woah. umm i think there are certain foods you can eat that are supposed to help you gain weight that you can try. you should also probably consult your parents and a dietitian.

also how tall are you? thats kind of important.
You don't say how tall you are - but don't worry about how much you weigh. I have a niece that's 10 and weighs 68lbs. and she's also worried about her lack of weight. I told her that as long as she's eating healthy, being active (she plays soccer and does gymnastics and dances), sleeps well and takes good care of herself, there's nothing to be concerned about.

You're still growing and your hormones haven't kicked in yet - they will soon and your body will start to change (if they haven't already).

Be happy with yourself and know that there's nothing wrong with you.
i wouldn't really worry about it. my best friend was about 80-85 lbs at 13 then she then she began her growth spurt. she grew a few inches and gained a lot of weight (shes still skinny though)
oh please. Enjoy that you have a fast matabalism while it lasts. It will catch up to you. Just eat whatever you want whenever you want and watch everyone else get jelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net