Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heavy period while on birthcontrol. I just had my period 1 week ago?

I had a light period last week and have been through 7 days of my new pack of bc pills. I missed one on Friday night of last week and have had a very heavy period since then. What could this be? Just breakthrough bleeding?
Answer:
Birth control pills, playing tricks on you. Check with your Doctor. It may be nothing.
Ask your doctor or gynocologist..
ya most likely. sometimes that happens to me too, especially when i hadn't been taking the pill for very long. if it lasts longer than a normal period then it might be a problem but it should go away in a couple days like normal
Get ready to give birth!
The hormones in the pills become unbalanced in your body when you miss one. This can cause the body to think that it is time for your cycle to begin. If you are concerned about heavy periods, you can talk to your doctor about using Meclomen (an anti inflammatory pill especially for heavy or long periods) in conjunction with your bc, it helped me conquer the same problem. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net