Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heavy, frequent periods. Please help!?

Since the age of 16 (I am now almost 22) I have not had a normal period. In the past I have been from doctor to doctor to try to solve the problem to no avail. I've been on every kind of pill and injection under the sun and everything seems to make it worse. Recently I have been having my period heavily twice a month. I want to know if there is a diet I could follow, or some kind of natural remedy out there that might help? I'm sick of taking hormones and worried about the risks. Is there anything I can do to calm things down?
Answer:
You must have ESP. There is a diet you can follow to help you and it is backed by scientific research. See site below for info that they should be teaching in school to girls and yes medications make it worse. But doctors only make money on you when you are sick not well.
You can make an appointment with a Chinese Medicine therapist. There are some options in Women's Health offered through Chinese Medicine that are worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net