Sunday, October 25, 2009

Heavy flow in periods that effect my normal life?

Iam married and from few months i have heavy flow on 2nd and 3ard day that i cannot go outside and sleepwell.All night i change pads,but flow is not stopped by pads.I feel weakness during flow. Otherwise iam normal having no gyney problem. If such flow is normal?
Answer:
Get yourself checked out by a doctor.Fibroids can cause heavy flow.Heavy periods can cause anemia.
I dont think its normal, go see your doctor about it.
going on the pill fixed that problem for me, but if its changed dramatically Id see a doctor in case something is causing the problem as it does sound a little abnormal
I had this happen to me I had a thyroid condtion where I would have clots, and my periods would last for days, and even weeks I had a minor operation to try and help this but in 2 years time it was still the same. I finaly had to get a hysterrectomy but I still have my ovaries But i cannot have any more kids but that is a small price to pay especially since I dont have to worry about having cycles any longer...YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net