Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help in girls puberty?

i am 10 years old and i think i am going through puberty. what are some signs that tell you you are going through puberty? i really want to talk to my mom about this stuff but i don't know how. i am worried to ask her about it! please help!

also i really want to buy some bras but am afraid to ask my mom for some. a couple months ago my mom asked me if i wanted a bra because we were at the store and passing them.
i started laughing and said no but i really did want them. please help!!
Answer:
Well if your mom comes in to your room to say good night, when shes in there ask her if she can take you bra shopping. If you get hair "down there" your going through puberty. You'll get arm pit hair most likely zits and your period. It will take about 1 year to 3 years to be done going through puberty. Don't feel left out when your friends get their period before you. You'll get it soon enough and every body develops at a different rate. And talk to your mom, she went through the same thing.
I am a mom of a 12 year old girl, and you need to trust me on this. Talk to your mom. I bet she makes an afternoon out of going and buying cool bras. My daughter was embarassed and mortified to have to tell me she wanted a bra. I was thrilled my baby is growing up. Talk to your mom!
If your budding out (starting to get breast) then yes you need to ask your mom for a bra. Give her a note if you have to.

If your starting to get hair under your arm pits and in your private area then yes it is starting.

However this is really a subject a 10 year old should be talking with their parents. You have opened the door for some pervert to try and contact you privately.

So sit down and have a good mother daughter talk about this subject.
there are heaps of signs tells u that ur goin throu puberty such as t!ts start to pop out, pubic hair start to grow, gettin ur period might be the top one but girls usually get it when they turn 12 or above that age but it might be unusal if the girl turn 16 and she didnt get it yet...anyways, you are old enough now to talk to ur mum about that because if u r embarrased to tell her and share things with her then who are u going to share it with? beside friends at ur age dont know as much as ur mom does, so be opened up to her she is not going to kill u or stop u from growin its totally natural for every single girl.
omgosh! you are actually lucky! your mom asked if you wanted a bra? my mom gave my one to try on but I feel soooooo bad because we were running out the door and that would have been the right time to ask her but we were in a rush so I never really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net