Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help I'm really confused?

i'm on the Yaz birthcontrol pill this is my 1 time and my 1st packi will take my last pink pill 2 day and 2mmrow i will start my 1st white pill of teh pack should i start 2mmrow
Answer:
I assume (though its hard to tell with all the TEXTING CRAP you've thrown in there!) that you're asking when you'll start your period.

On the pill, regardless of what brand, you usually will start your period anywhere from the 2nd placebo (white) pill through the 4th placebo. I've been using YAZ for 6 months, and my periods have stopped entirely, so don't be surprised if this happens.

Oh, and for future reference and for everyone's benefit, spell out what you're trying to say.I've got a migraine now from trying to figure out your abbreviated junk.
If you are asking if your period will start right away, the answer is no, probably not it usually takes a few days. With this being your first pack you may not get a regular period this month. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net