Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help me!!!!!!!?

How can I get tampons without having to go to a store or like idk how to put this... I dont want to ask my mom to buy tampons for me im way to scared and im dont know how or when I could get some for myself help
Answer:
go with a friend who understands or a closefriend who you talk to about bras and perios ETC she can calm you down or just ask an out going i dont care kinda friend to go with you or if not that your just gonna have to ask your mother you will need to turn to your mother for alot of things you shouldnt be embarassed
just talk to your mom about it. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. All women go through it...I'm sure she'll be more understanding than you think.
Well if you were like my sisters you would have your older brother get them for you. That was always fun! :-P
how old are you? probably young. just got your period? thats why you're shy. well don't be. maybe you should get a job so you wouldn't have to ask your mom.
Um... you have to go to the store...you mom may have to!
You can always go to a pharmacy and take it to the pharmacy counter to buy - they see all kinds of stuff, they don't care.
Internet ordering is the only other alternative. Otherwise you are SOL.
Some public women's restrooms have a machine on the wall where you can buy a single one for a quarter or two.
go buy them yourself.
its so nerve wracking/embarrassing the 1st time, but who cares? You should talk to your mom %26 tell her that tampons are more comfortable for you, %26 you'd like to use those instead.
If you dont want to ask your mom to buy them for you then get some money if you have to get the money from her say its for something else like a new notebook, or whatever you think you can say to get her to give you the money, then which ever store is closest to you walk to if you cant drive yet which Im guessing you cant, and buy them. If you cant go by yourself then your going to have to ask your mother to get them for you. If your afraid shes going to ask why you want to use tampons, or something like that just tell her you dont like how messy the pads are, and feel, and you want to try them to see if you like them better plus its getting hot out, and you want to be able to go swimming. Its not that hard to talk to you mom about it. I thought my mom was going to freak out if I asked her about it.. and thats what I told her on why I wanted them, she was like I dont like them, but got them for me anyway.
You could ask a girl friend - or just suck it up and go to the store. (someone mentioned dispensers in women's bathrooms - that could work too.)
I know it's easier said than done - but try not to let it embarrass you, it's a normal thing that every female has to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net