Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help in bras and puberty?

i am 10 years old and know i am going through puberty. my mom forces me to shave my armpits and allows me to shave my legs. i don't wear bras yet but wear camis under all of my clothes. i want to wear bras so bad. i would love it if they were cupped but i also want training bras so i can get used to them. i am so scared to talk to my mom about puberty, bras, and periods. how can i talk to my mom about this stuff? how can i give her signs that i want and need a bra? what is the normal age to start your period. i want to have my period. i have been having lots of discharges and cramps. is this a sign of the first one? how come my mom never talked to me yet about puberty? i want to have a long talk about puberty. how do i ask her for a bra? how do i get her to notice i want one? once i was in the store with her passing the section of bras and she asked if i wanted one and i was embarrased and said no. but i really wanted one. my boobs are bigger now. HELP!
Answer:
okay. I just went through that exact fase. Im not much older than 10. i am only 11 actually. I just started wearing a regular bra. I was just the opposite of you actually. I was DREADING going through puberty. I thought all my friends would make fun of me cuz im a lot like...going through it more..so yea. i did want to shave though. so I started shaving..then I got my period. I was freaked out. I didn't want it to come. The only person who actually knows i have it right now is my mom. but for bra's i started out with the simple sports bra and wore if for a while..when i play sports i still do. then one day we were at the mall and i casually said "mom I need some regular bras because its summer and i need thin straps. she understood perfectly! i know i can always trust my mom. she didn't tell anyone cuz she knew how uncomfortable i was about it and everything but for you I would just go ahead and tell her. she will understand. i was freaked to tell my mom at first too..but then when i started talking i got a lot more relaxed and it was easier. i hope i helped.
just come out and tell her. once u say it it is easier and less embarrasing than u think
If your nipples are showing through your shirts you definitly need a padded bra so that doesn't show. I would also buy sports bras for gym class. I got my period when I was 12 and a lot of my friends got them between 11-14. Just tell your mom that since your getting older your going to need to get stuff for older girls
Wow, your mom isn't on the ball.
either just tell her how you feel

or

ask her: mom how come you did talk to me about puberty? i I have questions that only my mom can answer. can we have a talk please? whenever the time is best for you.


just tell her that. it will work.
i hope i helped and it's not the bad i asked my mom for pantie liners a week or so ago. if u want to talk you can email me=) i am 11 by the way i am going into 6th grade in the fall.=)
and i haven't had my period but i want it, and i never liked any bras but cups=)
If you're already growing body hair and your breasts are starting to form, then puberty is just around the corner. You should get your period within a few years (but don't be worried if it doesn't come until you're 15 or so, everyone matures on their own pace).
You should definitely have a talk with your mom. If you're to shy to just say it to her, then write her a letter telling her you really need the puberty talk, and want to get a training bra. Your mom probably doesn't know if you're ready for "the talk" yet, or if you'll be embarassed. But she'll be very understanding once you've told her what you told us. she can take you to the department store to get fitted for a bra - the saleslady there are trained and can tell you if you need a cup bra or a training bra.
Once she has asked if you needed one, you missed that chance. But you could talk to her mentioning that day's incidence and tell her that now you want it. You need to be more frank with yr mom. Think of her as a friend. It will help you in the long run. There will be many opportunities when you will understand the value of this advice. good luck!
just be honest with her
Okay you said you are 10 right?
You still just a little kid! Please live your Childhood days out, and STOP rushing into Adulthood! And you shave your legs? Your 10! You need to chill out a little bit!

And why on earth would you want a Bra? Thats weird! When I was your age I didn't even know what a bra was! I played with Baby dolls, and Barbies!

Really why do you want your Period? or to Shave your Legs, or to wear a Bra?? Please just tell me? Because I can't even imagen why you'd want ANY of that stuff! going through Puberty was miserable! and so was starting your Period! You can't even imagen!

So please stop worrying about this stuff untill your older! your only a kid once you know!
Just ask her. Talking is the most important thing.
First of all! Ignore everyone else that has a go at you! They are not you and do not know how you feel! everyone feels different!

I was the same, i wanted to get a period so bad, i still do, i am just starting now! Brown discharge is always a good sign, that is what i am going through this very day! It will most likely stop by tommorow as i have had it two days now! Tell your mum that you want a bra slowly! Thats what i do! Say something like, my bra hurts me! I think its too small, and when she asks you what type you want, simply start off with saying, nothing fancy, just plain and simple! And explain you want it to be a training one! You mum will be glad you started the conversation, she is as embarassed as you are! Thats most likely why she hasnt talked to you yet!

You get Discharge roughly 1 year before you start your period!

When you start talking about simple things like bras, then the conversation will just go on from there! You will start talking about things like periods and pads, when me and my mum talk about bras, it always leads onto things like, i am happy to buy you the expensive pads if you prefer them and she talks about the changes and stuff! I know its hard to talk to your mum, heck i hate it, My mum is like my best friend, but she is not the kind of person that i would want to talk about things too, neither is my father, none of my family are, lol!

Just trust me when i say, start of simple, by saying my bra hurts, i think its too small! go on google and type in beinggirl, its not that good, but there are a few good points on there that may help you!

Good Luck x[x]x

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net