Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help girls only?

When I go number 2 in the batheroom and I wipe my butt there is red stuff and I don't think it is my period cause i don't have it yet(I am a kid)What is wrong with me?Thanx
Answer:
If you passed a large movement, it could be that it split the skin a little, causing some bleeding. Were there just some spots on the tissue or was it a lot? Only when you wiped? Was there any blood on the movement?

If it continues or is more than a little spotting of blood, I would strongly recommend that you talk to your Mom. Often it's just a small skin crack but if it goes on or is a lot, it could be something else.

Good luck.
Go talk to your parents something could be wrong.
you need to tell your mom and see a dr.
if you are sure it isnt your period.
it could be a hermmorhoid which is an enlarged vein.
or something serious.
You're wipping too much/too hard causing a tear on your anus, and the red stuff is blood.
You might have been eating spicy food, or maybe pushing too hard. You just broke some capillaries. Unless it continues or worsens, it is probably OK.
If it's coming from you're butt you're probably constipated . which means you're probably not drinking enough water and not eating enough fiber in your diet.
maybe when you pooped it stretched the hole and caused a bit of bleeding, dont worry it happens all the time
it hurts i know, but nothing is wrong, just be happy that its over with.
Oi... I had the same problem. I was a shy girl and I never told my parents. It went away after I stopped obsessing about it.

BUT... you shouldn't do what I did... tell your mom cz your health is very important. I wish someone told me this when I was a kid!
um i read ur other questions and they say u have a daughter and a bf? nice try and get a life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net