Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help with shaving?

ok I shave under my armpits everyday but they seem to come back after a few hours! I do a ton of sports so I am always sweating and I heard that causes the growth can someone help me I hate being immbarresd by my under arms!
Answer:
Yes, sweating will make it grow faster. Sweat = humidity and makes hair grow faster.

Give up on shaving. Get your underarms waxed or have electrolysis done on them. Electrolysis sends an electrical current to the hair follicle, killing it. After getting this done numerous times, no hair will grow back.
Pre shave lotion/oil will help with a closer shave. also, there are creams that you use after shaving to inhibit the growth. What type of razor do you use? Venus is the closest shave I have ever gotten.
don't be embarrassed this is normal so keep on shaving don't worry about it if it does bother you that much call and talk to a nurse there then can help you with your questions and answers for you but I think you are fine if you keep on shaving your arm pits and wear deodorant the one you should get would be degree that is on e that wont make you sweat so much I hope this helped you and good luck!
go i hate hair . com and get a free trail of hair removal
Goodness I know the feeling! And what's worse with shaving is that when it grows back, they can grow back thicker than before.

It's not really sweating that can cause the growth. Hair growth is actually an effect of testosterone levels in your body. Testosterone is a hormone both found in males and females, however, males have more testosterone and you can see they have more hair in more places than in females. Testosterone also helps in increasing the strength and mass of muscles (therefore you have the strength to be really active and skillful in sports).

If you're still in your teens, it's best you have your underarms lasered than be treated on your hormones. Being in your teens, it is really considered as a chaotic time because of all the changes that happen in your body. Though this situation sounds awkward, it would be better if you talked to your mom about how this is affecting your activities. She can perhaps take you to the dermatologist regarding this treatment. I hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net