Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help what just happend to me??

okay i was in the bathroom and i put a tampon in , it was my first time using a tampon so i put it in and it was fine i didn't feel it or anything but then all of a sudden i got real dizzy and the next thing i knew was laying back on the tolit my mom was knocking at the door askin if was ok, i sat up and pulled the tampon out, then my mom came in i told her i must of passed out , then she said she was calling me and that i wasen't answering her , i just passed out, i'm really scared now i never passed out before, what happend to me why did i pass out does it have anything to do with the tampon??
Answer:
Since it was your first time experiencing the use of tampons, you were probably very psyched about it. Subconsciously you were probably more nervous than you thought and the whole situation may have been a little overwhelming. I don't think the tampon had anything to do with it...just a case of nerves. Next time, try to relax more. Maybe after a shower take the tampon to your room and lock the door for privacy. Then lay on a towel on your bed and try inserting it that way. It gets easier with time and experience. Good luck
You should go to the doctor for a check up. Dizziness and fatigue is a sign of Toxic Shock Syndrome. I wouldn't put another tampon in until you check with a doctor. Use pads for the time being.
Yes you just got sick from putting the tampon in. I have the basic mahl seizures symptom.. which means I pass out like once a month, dont worry about it, fainting is really common your just really easily grossed out by things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net