Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help plz!!?

Theres this guy that I like and he likes me - and I have a feeling that he is going to ask me out any day now - but he's into all the kissing (tongue etc..) which is fine by me . we're quite young . but I haven't kissed anyone b4!!
Please help - how do I kiss??
P.s. full details / basics plz ! It's all so confusing!! Thanks
Answer:
Kiss gently, normal closed lips kissing, and close your eyes. Closing your eyes increases the sensations you feel, and also sets the mood.
Continue kissing gently. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going anywhere else.If fine till here, tentatively, slowly and lightly draw your tongue across the other person's lips. Chances are from here, if the other person lightly parts his tongue, slowly explore the other person's tongue in a light licking motion.
The tongue has a very sensitive surface, which is why tongue to tongue is the essence of french kissing. After you've tried lightly licking the other person's tongue, you can try sucking on it, wrestling with it ( see if you can hold it to the floor of her mouth ) and other things like that(but dont bite!!)..also click on the source listed below and explore more things..
let i come naturally.

trust me!
u may find hes never kissed any1 b4 either, watch some movies/tv shows where people r kissing and watch what they do.
as previous poster said it'll cme naturally, just let it happen when it does, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net