Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help! I need help!?

I need some help. I don't know what to look for when searching for a good gynecologist. I'm in the San Jose area and MD's around here can be pretty shady lol. I just need to know what to look for. Thanks!
Answer:
Just make sure they're state licensed. Make sure they are a gyno. instead of just an MD - they have to get more schooling and licenses to practice. Esp.ly when it comes to preg. women.
make sure board certified in gynecology
Searching for a gynecologist can be worrisome. I would check with co-workers or friends that live in the area. You can also go under the state board of health web site for your state and search the physician's credentials. Some state websites have police records, etc. if they apply to a physician. That would be a good place to start.

Good luck.
Ask some female friends who they use and are they happy. That is how i found mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net