Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help with self esteem?

I have a huge fat butt and I am very depressed about it. I get so jealous of hot skinny women that I throw rocks at them. I try to make myself feel better by pointing out their flaws. I am a piece of human garbage.

Naomi
Answer:
ur telling me dont put ppl down u are being a cow no wonder ur depressed
Get a grip honey, theres songs about big butts and plenty guys that like them.

PS. Sir Mixalot
Those women are just doing that because they know it will make you feel bad. So what if they have teeny tiny butts. They have issues with their own bodies. In the end you'll win out over them because you'll learn patience. So end the end you'll be better than them.
Girl, Please. I am a 40ish white woman with a cottage cheese butt, but I still love myself. Go to free.napster.com %26 download the song... I Am Not My Hair by India Arie. Take it to heart! Never has a truer word been spoken (or sung)
You are NOT garbage!
You ARE a beautiful nubian princess!
Stop pointing out everyone's flaws, including your own %26 focus on your talents, skills, dreams, desires %26 goals. I'm not talking about losing your butt either, I am talking about not lying to yourself about what a nice, beautiful, compassionate, soulful, person you are under your skin. If you have issues with your past, face them now, accept them, change what you can %26 leave what you can't behind you in the dust!
There is a place inside of you, in your mind, soul, heart ... wherever, where happiness lives. You don't need a map to find it, you only need to be told of it's existence, then you WILL find it! I am telling you it's there!
Take walks... think, pay no attention to those other women, because ultimately thay will never play a role in your life.
Please listen to me, I have been through this.
Best Of Luck, Always,
Cheryl
You are not garbage. Nothing wrong with a big keester. God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net