Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help plz...?

my sister just turned 13 yesterday and she still doesnt have her period. She really wants it because she thinks it would make her look more mature and responsible. What should i do? What should i tell her?
Answer:
There is no way to make a period start sooner. Some are late some are early. 13 to 16 I believe is the time period where most women start there's. Your sister will just have to be patient. Besides having her period won't make her more mature. If she wants to look more mature and responsible she would do better to start acting that way.
tell "your sister" that she cant just wish her period upon herself. her period will begin when her body is ready for it, and there is nothing she can do to speed up the process.
tell her to relax
its normal
maybe at 14
this is no abnormality
that was me then i got it and... I HATE IT
my friend is 14 and a half and she still dont have it (lucky)
it takes time

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net