Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help please?

I'm on the end of my period but I'm going swimming tomorrow. Can I use a tampon if there is only a tiny bit of blood?
Answer:
I suggest using a light tampon, Don't use a regular or heavy it could increase your risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome.
it's rare but I'd rather be safe then sorry.
During that time of month Tampons are always safe to swim with regardless of the flow.

Go swim and had fun without any worries. Everything will be fine.
if you have only a tiny bit of blood it shouldn't matter wheather or ot u where a tampon.
Yes they make juniors or "lite" tampons.
yea!! use the junior or lite tampons!! like tampax pearl.. they make a whole box of lites you can get them at CVS pharmacy or walmart! :) hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net