Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help with first bra issue? Girls Only!?

Ok, I'm a bit worried about my first bra. Any "smooth ways" to tell my mom it's about time I get a bra..??
Answer:
Most mothers understand this,and recognize it on their own,but if you feel you're ready for one,just tell her you'd like to go and look at some,that you feel like you're ready to wear one.She will probably be a little sad,because her little girl is growing up,that's how I felt with my oldest,but at the same time,she should be glad to help you out. :)
If you mom is the one who still takes you shopping just ask the same way you do for a new pair of jeans or whatever else you need.
Tell your mom that you have noticed that you should start wearing a Bra. Chances are she's probably noticed too. My mom forced me to buy mine
Just tell her. She's gone through this part of life as well.

Ask her to take you shopping and then stop by the bra section and see if you can try something on. If you have to show her your chest before you leave to go shopping.
Well if you're not comfortable telling your mom. Then maybe tell your sister(if you have one), grandma, or aunt. They might understand. Maybe leave a note on the table that says "Mom..you are the best!..please buy me a bra" lol, if not go shopping with your friends and buy one..I Hope I helped! 鈾?

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net