Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HELP! Girls only LOL. What is the best Sanitary Towel when you start your Period?

Please tell me! 'Cause a girl needs to know what a girl needs to know right?
Thanks for your help!
--Charlotte
{C}
Answer:
Ok, there are all sorts of brands, such as Always, Kotex, Bodyform and 'stores own brand'. I have always used Always. I found Always to be soft, thin, and very discret. They have an extensive range to choose from depending on your flow. This also includes most absorbencies to have or not have wings, and have night time ones that are extra long with wings to prevent any accidents. Kotex are thick in comparrison to Always, so your much more concious about them. The shape of Body form is one that sometimes doesnt fit in your pants snuggly, covering right to the sides at the crouch of your pants, so often you'd leak onto your pants. I tend to stay away from stores own brand type of pads, as I never know what they're gonna be like. I buy Always from boots at 拢1.56 for 14 pads in a pack. I always use my advantage card to so I can build points and treat myself once in a while.

Hope this is of use to you.
i like Always Ultra Thin Over-Nights with wings... they arent bulky like a maxi,although they give the same protection...Kotex ultra thin over nights with wings are nice too although teh 'wings' on kotex cover a smaller area...
IT REALLY DEPENDS HOW HEAVY YOUR PERIOD IS? i LIKE alWAYS WINGED VERSION..FOR MORE PROTECTION!
I don't have a very heavy period, so I usually use just any medium one. Brands don't usually differ too much. Whichever one works for you!
ALWAYS ULTA WITH WINGS OR THEYRES ULTRATEEN its personally prefence they all do the same thing you could use a store brand but i personally recomend always
I would use "ALWAYS" they work better then any other brand
Always ultra thins, they don't feel like you are sitting on a mattress.
I always prefered Always.
Always silk with wings
I use always, but i used to use kotex, which i thought was ok, as it came with ultra-quiet packaging which would perhaps be better if you're just starting and nervous about changing in public toilets or especially at school!! I would have hated anyone to hear it opening, i still do!! Hope this helps x
i use always night time ones as i i suffer with heavy periods.
I prefer Always too. They seem to be more reliable than other brands.
Hope I helped. :o)
always are good, get ones with wings if you want more protection
I'm 13, and I find using the Longest length Always Ultra with wings for Night Time helps. It's got blue packaging.
My advice it to get ones WITH WINGS. If you don't, you'll be dumping loads of your knickers, but it depends on how heavy your periods are.
Hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net