Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help! i want it!?

ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE I HAVE HAD MY LAST PERIOD. IM EATING LIKE NORMAL AND IM NOT PREGNANT. I KNOW FOR SURE. IM NOT UNDER STRESS. SO WHY ARENT I GETTING IT? I HAVE ONLY HAD LIKE THREE PERIOD. I JUST STARTED IN JANUARY AND MY LAST WAS IN LATE MARCH. HOW COME IM NOT GETTING MY PERIOD? PLEASE I WANT IT! I LOVE WEARING PAD AND GETTING TO SEE THE BLOOD COME OUT ITS FUN. HOW CAN YOU HATE IT! NOW I CANT STOP WHINNING TO MY MOM B/C I WANT IT SO MUCH. I HAVE SOAR BREASTS AND CLEAR DISCHARGE BUT NO CRABINESS.
Answer:
well your still very young and your period is most likely still in the early stages and its not on a regular tract. it's normal to miss acouple months, but later on it will get to a regular pace. And honey I know you love it now, but i'm sure you won't as much when it gets to those dying pains. but good luck
ok uhm first calm down some ppl only have their period like 2 times a year...go to the doctor if you think sumthings wrong...besides you just started give it time to regulate and quit bugging your mom =]
I think everyone will disagree with you about wanting it so that they can look at it while it comes out weirdo
well are you sure that you are not pregnant?
wow you want it creepy? well since it just started its gonna be irregular so dont worry
"PLEASE I WANT IT! I LOVE WEARING PAD AND GETTING TO SEE THE BLOOD COME OUT ITS FUN. HOW CAN YOU HATE IT! NOW I CANT STOP WHINNING TO MY MOM B/C I WANT IT SO MUCH. I HAVE SOAR BREASTS AND CLEAR DISCHARGE BUT NO CRABINESS."
Im sorry but thats creepy. No offence thats gross. Your probably some guy thats a pervert.
youre creepy...no offense or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net