Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help please!?

I just took a OSOM urine pregnancy test, I got it from planned parenthood and it came in a very discrete, blank,white package. I opened it and there were no instructions, I took the test and it shows one black line, I read on the internet that you can get two colors, white and black. But I cant find anywhere where it says if black is pregnant or white is. Please can you help me out! Find a link that tells which is which. Ive done many searches but came up with nothing, all of the sites just say it has to possible colors, black and white! Ahhh!please help! Thank you.
Answer:
i researched it and it said that 1 black line at the c is negative.
hope this helps
good luck
xxxrachel
http://www.genzymediagnostics.com/produc...


hope you get the result you want.
1 line - negative
2 lines - positive
http://www.genzymediagnostics.com/produc...

This is what I found in Adobe format. One black line is a negative result. A black and white line is a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net