Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help! Could these possibly be symptoms of something?

I am a teenager. I get easily angered about everything. After any kind of fights, I get so angry and end up crying about it. One minute, I will be angry and the next minute, I will be happy. Sometimes, I feel like the word is better off without me or wonder why I was even born. I lost hope in everything and the interest to go on living. Most of the times, I tend to overeat or don't feel like eating at all. I hate everyone around me, even family and friends. I feel like everyone hates me. I feel like I can not trust anyone. Also, when I hear or see people talking, I always assume that they are talking bad things about me. At times, I have high self-confidence, feel restless, and get easily distracted. I do not get enough sleep, but feel like I do not need it at all. Sometimes, I have delusions, hallucinations, and deja vu.
Answer:
Please talk to an adult..even if it's not mom or dad regarding your feelings. There is help and you are reaching out right now, but none of us know you to be able to provide the actual help that you need. It could be many different things...hormones changing or other issues. My son who is 14 has ADHD and he has swings like what your describing, so it could be many different things, but please talk to an adult..(if you can't talk, write a letter and leave it some where that your mom will find it) as uncomfortable as it will be all of us adults have been there to--trust me!
What you are describing sounds like Biploar Disorder. My brother has it. What I would recommend is to consult your doctor.
maybe bipolar disorder
Sounds like a form of depression or schizophrenia and you should really confide in your parents or a guidance counselor. Realizing these symptoms is the first step--you're lucky you're intelligent enough to know something is not right with you, so take the next step to help yourself see that you're a wonderful person with a lot going for them.
Please go see a doctor. You may be experiences depression or have some degree of bi-polar disorder. There also may be nothing wrong with you. Go see a doctor, it may be a chemical imbalance in need of medication or in most cases, counselling may be in order. These are not things to be embarrased about.
Hey , well you need someone to talk to =[ maybe a psycologist will help?

they can help you with most of the things
i had one once
and i kinda felt like you
now im actually totally diff . talk to ur mom about it she might be able to help =]
im no doctor but to me it sounds like alot of over thinking problems, my daughter had those problems alot and we took her to a therapist and he said that sometimes she just needs to relax and "stop thinking"
The majority of what you describe sounds like typical hormone/teenager issues. However if you have "delusions, hallucinations, and deja vu. " and feelings of low self worth to the point of thinking about suicide. You need to tell someone. Family members, guidance counselor, teacher or an adult you trust. All of these feeling and situations can be fixed. Take the first step and tell someone.
http://suicidehotlines.com/
it's either bypolar or depression. you can consult your doctor, or there is this great company that helps people in need it's called simply caring foundation, check out thier website " www.simplycaring.org"
Hey there,

You need to go to a GP and talk them about this, it sounds to me like you have severe depression or some sort of disorder I was diganosed with severe depression when I was 16 it was that bad it got to a point where pain made things easy, I didn't care for my family yet before I loved them like nothing else and when I was in this state I hated them if they spoke to me I wanted to punch them to make them stop speaking. I'm only 21 now but i'm a different person if you don't want to talk a GP ring Kids Helpline they have some useful numbers. You will get through this matey so stick in there i'm sure the world does need you although you don't seem to think that at this point it really does. May I ask if your male or female?
No worries my friend, that sounds a bit like manic depressive and maybe some other issues. Very common. Don't be afraid of how you are feeling.

Psychologists study all that stuff you mentioned and know the symptoms very well. You should see one. Don't worry you are not crazy or anything but they can put you on some meds or other treatments to help you feel more relaxed and normal.

Until then relax. Don't let your thoughts get carried away. Find things you enjoy doing and do them. Get away from the things that are stressing you out and making you mad. Go camping or fishing. Ride a bike, dirtbike, atv, jet ski or something. Its a blast.
Part of what you're feeling is part of being a teenager. It sucks... Trust me...it gets better...
But I would still talk to your parents about talking to a counselor. It really helps to have someone validate everything you're feeling.

When I was in high school (even still now sometimes) I get mad and end up crying about things. I know exactly what you're saying about that. But it does feel better if you're able to just cry and get it all out.

I had a doctor that started me on an antianxiety medication, and it makes a world of difference in my life. I don't cry as much or as easily as I used to cry. Everything just seems more stable now.

I also realized that most of the "friends" I had in high school were anything but friends. Once you find the right people to surround yourself with, life is better. Its also important to find a school counselor or therapist to talk to about all of this. That was the key for me.
Its sounds like you are describing symptoms of bipolar disorder. I have a close friend with it and this is how she would describe it. It would be smart for you to see a psychologist and get on meds to control your moods. Good luck!
Hormones hormones hormones!

Please list all your concerns and go see your doctor.

If you aren't getting enough sleep, that would make you distracted, but not paranoid or delusional.

Talk to your Mom. It might be hard but you must do it and see a doctor.
Think abou this: don't say you hate people, because lots of people cared about you, want proof? look at all the people who answered your question. You were not ingnored. Right? First, as a teenger, these emotions ARE normal...you are young and don't know what's going on, what are you gonna do, you feel no one understand you, etc.etc.etc. If you know this is normal and lots of teenager are feeling the same, and this is a hormonal thing, trust me,. the more you're informed the better weapon you have, when you understand what's going on and why you feel this way, it helps to know that is OK and it's normal. If you let the stress get you, believe me, this is your worse enemy, fight it! by relaxing, understand, and breath, breath, breath. You'll feel better.
But, if it doesn't help,then you look for help my friend. This is extremely important, you need to talk to a Doctor for a proper referral or treatment. He will find out the best way to help you. When you start feeling better, yo'll be able to help yourself better with the medication benefits. Read this carefully :If it's not a medical problem the issues that you "assume" people talk about you, you know what? don't pay attention or focus on this. Humans are so inconsiderate and dumb, that they can eat themselves. Don't waist yout time and energy worrying about these loosers. Find the good people around you. Good Luck and start your plan.
Babygirl, you really need to find someone you can trust and talk to about this. Do not let life pass you by, you are way too young for that.Go out have fun. When you start to feel upset take a deep breath count to 10 and think about one thing that makes you really happy. Before you trust and love anyone else you have to trust and love yourself and then you'll have friends and family that you can get along with. Please give yourself a chance life is too short. Remember, God loves you and so do I. Peace and Blessings
Geez! I sure do wish I STILL felt all this stuff! I'm lucky if I can feel 1/3rd of what you're feeling! I'm 60 and I have a really good life... and I remember where you are. From MY point of view... you are SO lucky and so special. NEVER give up feeling like you are! It is wonderful! DO something with it! Write, draw...read...talk...GO TO SCHOOL and learn how to FOCUS what you have! Love and Hugs, Gina C.
Please go and talk to someone, a professional. You need better advise than anyone on this site can give you. Start with a school counselor or your parents. It could be depression or something like that. You may need medical attention and you are not in control of that and will need help. Lots of people do....don't be afraid to ask. Good Luck!
youre just growing. you should be hating everything now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net